-: Hide EXE File into JPG :-
This is a good trick to hide your exe files into
a jpg file..!
How about sending a trojan or a keylogger into your victim
using this trick..??
1) Firstly, create a new folder and make sure that
the options 'show hidden files and folders' is checked
and ‘hide extensions for known file types’ is
Basically what you need is to see hidden files
and see the extension of all your files on your pc.
2) Paste a copy of your server on the new created
folder. let's say it's called 'server.exe' (that's why you need the
extension of files showing, cause you need to see it to change it)
3) Now you’re going to rename this 'server.exe'
to whatever you want, let’s say for example 'picture.jpeg'
4) Windows is going to warn you if you really want
to change this extension from exe to jpeg, click YES.
5) Now create a shortcut of this 'picture.jpeg' in
the same folder.
6) Now that you have a shortcut, rename it to whatever
you want, for example, 'me.jpeg'.
7) Go to properties (on file me.jpeg) and now you
need to do some changes there.
8) First of all delete all the text on field 'Start
In' and leave it empty.
9) Then on field 'Target' you need to write the path
to open the other file (the server renamed 'picture.jpeg') so you
have to write this :-
'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c picture.jpeg'
10) The last field, 'c picture.jpeg' is always the
name of the first file. If you called the first file 'soccer.avi'
you gotta write 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c soccer.avi'.
11) So what you’re doing is when someone clicks
on 'me.jpeg', a cmd will execute the other file 'picture.jpeg' and
the server will run.
12) On that file 'me.jpeg' (shortcut), go to properties
and you have an option to change the icon. Click that and a new window
will pop up and you have to write this :-
. Then press OK.
13) You can set the properties 'Hidden' for the first
file 'picture.jpeg' if you think it’s better to get a connection
14) But don’t forget one thing, these 2 files
must always be together in the same folder and to get connected to
someone they must click on the shortcut created not on the first file.
So rename the files to whatever you want considering the person and
the knowledge they have on this matter.
15) For me for example I always want the shortcut
showing first so can be the first file to be opened. So I rename the
server to 'picture2.jpeg' and the shortcut to 'picture1.jpeg'.
This way the shortcut will show up first. If you set hidden properties
to the server 'picture.jpeg' then you don’t have to bother with
this detail but I’m warning you, the hidden file will always
show up inside of a Zip or a Rar file.
16) So the best way to send these files together
to someone is compress them into Zip or Rar.
17) inside the Rar or Zip file you can see the files
properties and even after all this work you can see that the shortcut
is recognized like a shortcut but hopefully the person you sent this
too doesn’t know that and is going to open it.