Bluetooth Hacking Tools
Bluetooth hacking tools are software applications designed to exploit vulnerabilities in Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Below is a table listing some Bluetooth hacking tools with their description, features and download links.
|Bluetooth Hacking Tools|
|Bluing||Bluing (formerly bluescan) is a Bluetooth intelligence gathering tool.||
- Spoof BD_ADDR, Host name, Class of device.
- Collect the btsnoop log being generated.
- Discover and Sniff nearby BD_ADDR.
- Retrieve information from the SDP database of a remote BR/EDR.
- Read LMP features of a remote BR/EDR device.
|Bluesnarfer||A Bluesnarfing tool.||
- Unauthorized access to phonebook entries and call lists.
- Initiate voice calls from the target device.
|Bluebugger||A Bluebugging tool. Exploits Bluetooth bugs to gain control over devices.||
- Allows making calls, sending SMS, and accessing data.
- Full control over the compromised device.
|BTCrack||Bluetooth Pass phrase (PIN) bruteforce tool.||
- Bruteforce the Passkey and the Link key from captured pairing* exchanges
- To capture the pairing data it is necessary to have a Professional Bluetooth Analyzer.
|BtleJack||Exploits BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) vulnerabilities for security research.||
- Sniff, Jam and Hijack BLE devices.
- Supports multiple BLE dongles.
|Redfang||A Bluetooth discovery tool.||- Finds non-discoverable Bluetooth devices by brute-forcing the last six bytes of the device's Bluetooth address and doing a read_remote_name().||redfang 2.5|
|Bluediving||A Bluetooth penetration testing suite.||
- Implements Bluesnarfing and Bluebugging attacks.
- Bluetooth address spoofing.
- L2CAP packet generation.
Please remember that the use of Bluetooth hacking tools for unauthorized activities is illegal and unethical. They are intended for ethical security testing and research purposes only.