-: Google Hacking :-
1) And (+) :- This operator is used
to include multiple terms in a query which is to be searched in google.
example:- if we type "hacker+yahoo+science" in google search box
and click search, it will reveal the results something which are related
to all the three words simultaneously i.e. hacker, yahoo and science.
2 ) OR (|) :- The OR operator, represented by symbol( |
) or simply the word OR in uppercase letters, instructs google to locate
either one term or another term in a query.
3) NOT :- It is opposite of AND operator, a NOT operator excludes
a word from search.
example:- If we want to search websites containing the terms google and
hacking but not security then we enter the query like "google+hacking"
1) Intitle :- This operator searches
within the title tags.
examples:- intitle:hacking returns all pages that have the string "hacking"
in their title.
intitle:"index of" returns all pages that have string "index
of" in their title.
Companion operator:- "allintitle".
2) Inurl :- Returns all matches, where url of the pages
contains given word.
example:- inurl:admin returns all matches, where url of searched pages must
contains the word "admin".
Companion operator:- "allinurl".
3) Site :- This operator narrows search to specific website.
It will search results only from given domain. Can be used to carry out
information gathering on specific domain.
example:- site:www.microsoft.com will find results only from the domain
4) Link :- This operator allows you to search for pages
that links to given website.
Here, each of the searched result contains asp links to www.microsoft.com
5) Info :- This operator shows summary information for
a site and provides links to other google searches that might pertain to
6) Define :- This operator shows definition for any term.
It gives various definitions for the word "security" in different
manner from all over the world.
7) Filetype :- This operator allows us to search specific
files on the internet. The supported file types can be pdf, xls, ppt, doc,
txt, asp, swf, rtf, etc..
example:- If you want to search for all text documents presented on domain
www.microsoft.com then we enter the query something like following.
Some of the most powerful and very effective google search queries
are added on Google Dorks!
© 2019 Insecure Lab, India.